Here Are Some Other Ways You Can Contribute to JDRF:
Donate In Honor of Someone: Whether you are celebrating a birthday or anniversary, or commemorating a life, giving a donation to JDRF in someone’s honor is a beautiful way to say you care. Call the JDRF office at 561.686.7701.
Order your Greeting Cards from More Than Cards: Spread the word that by ordering your holiday greeting cards from www.morethancards.com, you can also raise money for JDRF! With your help, this program has raised more than $1 Million for diabetes research and education! Order today!
You Can Give at Work Through CHC
Many Americans give at work by directing a portion of their paycheck to the charities of their choice, which makes workplace giving the most effective and efficient form of fundraising. Giving at work has great advantages for both the employees who participate and the employers who conduct a workplace giving campaign.
Click here to donate directly to CHC.
Employers: Contact below to register for this program:
Community Health Charities – Florida Affiliate
15 A Crescent Way
Crawford, FL 32358
Benefits to Employers
- Community Image– The employer is seen as a community partner who raises funds for important causes, helping millions of Americans in need
- Employee Morale – Employees feel good when they can choose to support charities that are important to them
- No-Cost Employee Benefit – Employees receive an extra benefit without increasing employer expenditures
Benefits to Employees
- Choice – Employees can designate their gift to a charity that is important to them or their loved ones
- Convenience – Employees sign up annually and their gift is spread throughout the year, making it easier to give a larger gift
- Confidence – Community Health Charities annually reviews participating charities to ensure financial accountability
Benefits to Participating Charities
- Successful Fundraising – Workplace giving is the most effective and efficient form of fundraising, providing a much-needed income stream
- Awareness – Grants access to hundreds of thousands ofemployees who become potential donors for each charity
- Volunteerism – Community Health Charities alerts employers to event and volunteer opportunities throughout the year
Donate When You Renew Your Driver License